What is a Virtual Tour?
A virtual tour is a marketing tool that can help bring new customers and clients to your business. It's also a “virtual reality” view of your business/listing home using 360 spherical panoramic images that allow the viewer to be "right there" at your location. It's the best way to accurately show what your location really looks like. What are the benefits of Virtual Tours
- Increase your search visibility, improves local SEO traffic, integrates into Google Maps and Google Street View
- Invite your customers inside giving them a more complete and engaging information than static photos
- Makes your brand look innovating, interactive and compelling
- Builds trusts, giving you perceived authority leading to transparency and trust
- VT's are engaging and entertaining, increases customer confidence, visually excites them
- Virtual tours keep potential customer on your website 5-10x longer
- Virtual tours are an important component in the decision making process
How do I showcase a virtual tour?
- Add a link on your website to maximize full exposure of your services, location, interior, staff, brand and so much more helping your business to standout from the competition
- Share your virtual tour to your social media channels
- Exposure to VT's helps potential customers get to know your business better, helping them to fall in love before they set foot in the door. This saves time and hassle for you as it qualifies them better
- The investment in a virtual tour will pay off in the long run as the tour attracts a steady stream of website visitors and customer
- Help remote buyers commit to booking with you faster